Sunday, July 17, 2005

HEDONISM

My word of the week has to be Hedonism!

I had one of my most fabulous friends Hala visit me this week, and after having just come back from a very inspring course and a week of hedonistic pleasure in NY, she came to London with one of the most positive energies ive experienced and i have to say it really put a lot of things in perspective for me! (thanks Hala)

First of all, lately myself and just about everyone around me is so overwhemingly wrapped up in their lives, getting things done, being the best, getting that job ect, that we've forgetten the most important thing and that is OUR PLEASURE. As simplistic as it may sound and as differrent the idea of 'pleasure' is to everyone. Being hedonistic, positive and loving everyone around you even for one day is amazing and feels great.

No comments: